4 Week Intensive Spanish and Culture Program
It is true that language learning is a key element for our International Programs. However, UBP does not only provide Spanish lessons but also offers a well-rounded knowledge of the Argentinean culture and society as a whole.
The program helps international students to:
- Improve their level of Spanish and built their confidence to use it in everyday communication as well as in formal contexts (either written or oral
- Become familiar with their social environment. For that purpose, families and tutors become of great importance
- Adapt to a new academic system
- Acknowledge the city and surroundings
- Theoretical and practical classes.
- Accommodation with an Argentine host family, which includes three meals per day and laundry service.
- Free access to all campus facilities (library, cafeteria, weight-lifting room, tennis courts, etc).
- City Tour
- Health insurance (www.osde.com.ar)
- Farewell party.
- Argentine tutor that orients the student around the city and on campus.
- Excursions to the Hills.
- Latin American Rhythm classes and Cultural Workshop (Argentine traditional cuisine, Folklore music and dances, Horse-back riding lessons, among other activities.)
* Airfare and personal expenses are not included
- Three semesters of Spanish at high school or university level, or its equivalent from a private institution.
- Complete the Application Forms from our Web Site and send them via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org prior to deadline:
*A 10% deposit is required to confirm registration.
Duration of Program
- July 2015
- February 2016
Starting Date: July 2nd
Last day of benefits: August 2nd
Aplication Deadline: May 3th 2014
Workload 72 hours
Schedule July 2015
Students’ arrival July 12th Orientation period July 13th and 14th Classes begin July 14th Classes end August 5th Examination period August 6th
6-Week Spanish Language and Culture Program
UBP offers this Intensive Spanish program, created by a group of experienced professionals in education, to all students who wish to acquire the ability to communicate in Spanish in a fast, natural and appropriate way.
The 6-Week Spanish Language and Culture Program includes 3 hours of theoretical and practical lessons daily, to approach the Spanish language intensively, and thus achieve a rapid progression of the oral and written communication skills.
In addition, lessons are supplemented by special classes of Argentinean culture that provide a broader view of the traditions and customs of our country.
|Students’ arrival||June 23rd|
|Orientation period||June 24th and 25th|
|Classes begin||June 25th|
|Classes end||August 5th|
|Examination period||August 6th|
Business in Latin America